We use own and third-party cookies for improve our services. If you continue browsing, we consider you accept its use. Ok | More information

123,903 FANS HAVE RENEWED THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARD FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON

Membership renewal period ahead of 2019/2020 season comes to an end

The club has applied discounts of 2.6 million euros to more than 27,000 season ticket holders who have used the ticket exchange service when they have been unable to attend a match at the Wanda Metropolitano.

Atlético de Madrid closed the 2018/2019 season in May with a historic record of 128,249 club members. The Atleti Family keeps growing and continues to show its Red & White passion.

The membership renewal period ended on June 30, and as of now 123,903 members (97%) have renewed their card ahead of the exciting 2019/2020 season. This time last year, 119,397 fans renewed their tie with our club, which means that we have now seen an increase of 4,524 Atléticos. The remaining 3% are club members who sadly passed away last season, or people who are unable to renew their membership for personal reasons.

The club has applied discounts of 2.6 million euros to more than 27,000 season ticket holders who have used the ticket exchange service when they have been unable to attend a match at the Wanda Metropolitano.

Club members will begin to receive their cards – which pay tribute to Luis Aragonés – in the coming days. Last season, we paid tribute to José Eulogio Gárate.

The club has already helped the season ticket holders who wished to change their seat at the Wanda Metropolitano. From July 1, new season ticket holders will be able to pick their spot at our stadium from the remaining seats. There are around 8,000 people on the wait list hoping to get a card. The club will make appointments with them until the capacity is reached.

There are also 2,000 people on the wait list for a parking card, thanks to the service’s convenience due to its vicinity to the stadium.

A month and a half away from the start of the season, we’re certain that the Wanda Metropolitano will have a magnificent atmosphere on matchdays for the third year running thanks to the support from the fans.

Aúpa Atleti!
 

1

2

3

4