DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Should you have any doubt or inquiry about the processing of personal data by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address:- Av. de Luis Aragonés, 4, 28022 Madrid, for the attention of “Delegado de Protección de Datos”, or via email at [email protected]
All personal data that we may collect directly from the data subject shall be treated as confidential information and entered in the relevant data processing activity owned by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to provisions in Act 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D hereby lets you know that, in the event you send us an email to the above addresses, or fill in any of our data form available, the same shall be processed and entered into some data processing activities under the responsibility of Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., so that we can respond to your request with any of the following purposes, always related to the Club’s activity:
• To manage and facilitate the use of the Web, access to the hired services, respond to your inquiries, and enable the appropriate organization, management and administration of those arrangements made through the Club’s website, as well as to provide support to such inquiries, problems or claims whatsoever which may arise when using the Web.
• To send you by any means, including via email or any other similar via of electronic communication, adverts or promotions related to the products or services offered by the Club, as well as those related to the Club’s sponsors, provided that you give or are requested your prior consent, and you will be given the chance to withdraw from each communication.
• In the event you are a MEMBER of the Club or a NON-SEASON-SEAT MEMBER, your personal data shall be processed in order to keep and manage your data as a Member, to identify you when accessing the Stadium for security reasons and to promote the activities and services offered by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., so that, by any communication means, including email and telephone, you can be sent communications related to the above purposes, and also to enable us to elaborate statistics for market segmentation and inform you about such products and services offered by entities collaborating with Atlético de Madrid which may be of your interest, provided that you give us your prior consent to it. For any inquiry, please visit the Member Online Service Office or you can also write to us at [email protected] and we will be pleased to help you.
You can see the collaborating entities to which your data will be disclosed by visiting the website http://www.atleticodemadrid.com.
• TICKET Sales. In order to be able to carry out the management and tracking of the ticket sales until the event for which the tickets were bought takes place. The Club will not use these data for further communications provided that the buyer rejects the box for the processing of his/her personal data for commercial purposes (at the time of “payment” within the purchase process). For any inquiry about the purchase of tickets, you can contact our entity via the email [email protected] or call us at 902 26 04 03 from Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm, and Fridays from 9am to 3pm.
• SUPPORTERS’ CLUBS Data. Their data shall be processed as supporters’ club members in order to carry out the management and monitoring of the Supporters’ Clubs, as well as their coordination and interaction among all Atletic supporters’ clubs around the world. For any inquiry, please contact [email protected]codemadrid.com
• VIP BOXES, Neptuno-Atlético de Madrid Premium and CATERING services is directly and solely operated under the responsibility of an independent company, a company which has been selected and hired for this purpose by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. to carry out the management and monitoring of the sale of VIP box seat tickets until the event for which they were bought takes place, as well as to promote the activities and services offered by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., provided that you give your prior consent to it. For any inquiry, please write to us at [email protected] and we will be pleased to help you.
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. only selects independent managers and providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing of your data can comply with all requirements of the domestic laws and regulations and ensure the protection of your rights as data subject.
CLUB STORE. This Atlético de Madrid’s official online store (atleticodemadridstore.com) is directly and solely operated under the responsibility of an independent company, which has been selected and hired for this purpose by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., on an world-wide basis, for the exploitation of the Atlético de Madrid’s registered trademarks and for the management and running of the Atlético de Madrid’s Official Online Store. The purpose of this store is the management of your purchase or order as well as to inform you -provided that you have given us your prior consent to it, of the services and products offered by Atlético de Madrid, its sponsors or third parties, whose names are updated and available in our website, both by post or by any other means, including electronic means.
In addition, this store is part of the Atlético de Madrid’s official stores. Thus, your Data will be also entered in a data processing activity for which Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. shall be liable, and all this for any purposes related to the general management of the Atlético de Madrid’s official stores, access to the other Atlético de Madrid’s official shops and for client loyalty actions. Likewise, and provided that you give us your prior consent to it, your Data may be used to inform you about the Atlético de Madrid’s offers of services and products.
In any case, you will be able to reject receipt of said communications every time you are sent one of them.
From time to time, the independent company running the store and the Atlético de Madrid may request you proceed to review and update your data so that they can offer you new advantages.
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. only selects independent managers and providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing of your data can comply with all requirements of the domestic laws and regulations and ensure the protection of your rights as data subject.
• WANDA METROPOLITANO TOUR. It is aimed at arranging your visit both on an individual basis and in a group. In addition, and provided that you have given us your prior consent to it, we will send you information about the services and products offered by Club Atlético de Madrid, its sponsors or third parties -whose names are updated and available in our website, both by post or by any other means, including electronic means.
For any inquiry, please call at 91 365 09 31 or write to us at [email protected] We will be pleased to offer a personalized attention to your group. Members must prove their membership by showing their membership cards and ID when entering the stadium for the visit.
• ACADEMY. Our Club works hard every day to make our Academy one of the best Centres for Comprehensive Training of Footballers and development of values all over the world. Thus, we collect personal data to keep and manage the good running of the sports schools and promote the activities and services offered by the Club. All minors’ data shall be always requested under the authorization and consent of the minor’s father, mother or guardian.
The Atlético de Madrid Foundation is part of this academy, which contributes to spread the positive values of sport, reaching the least protected places in the world from a social and humanitarian point of view, as well as the Female Atlético de Madrid, which involves female footballers. Your data may be disclosed to the Foundation only for the aforementioned purposes.
• IMAGE PROCESSING. When there is a tournament, a selection test or any other activity to promote our male or female teams or our academy, photographs of the different participants may be taken and these may be published on the Club’s social networking electronic means in order to inform of said activities but always within the scope of the above purposes.
For further information, please send us an email to [email protected]
• SUMMER CAMP. Club Atlético de Madrid is a sports institution with a wide experience in the sports and personal development of young players. Thus, we believe in and work for the promotion of values such as solidarity, team spirit and equality through sports practice, as well as for the improvement of social and communication skills. Our campus will help footballers to get the most out of their sports skills at the same time as they have fun, learn and enjoy themselves.
The data that we collect are aimed at keeping and managing the good running of the sports camps, as well as promoting the activities and services offered by the Club. All minors’ data shall be always requested under the authorization and consent of the minor’s father, mother or guardian. The Atlético de Madrid Foundation is part of this, which contributes to the management and arrangement of the camps. For further information, please write to us at [email protected]
• NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISED CAMPUSES. Club Atlético de Madrid cooperates with franchises across the world in order to set up campuses which transmit its values and training model to boys and girls. These events are promoted through advertising initiatives in the club’s social networks and other media platforms. The sole aim is to direct traffic to information platforms or collect of data from the interested parties. As a result, they will be able to receive detailed information about our franchised campuses when requested. Once the contact information has been collected by the club, the data is forwarded to the different franchises. Subsequently, the interested parties will be contacted to receive further information and formalize the enrolment if applicable.
Data will always be collected with the sole aim to maintain and ensure the proper functioning of the franchised campuses. Data belonging to underage children will be collected subject to prior authorization from parents or tutors. This model integrates our franchised campuses and partners who contribute to the management and organization of the campuses. Consequently, they will be granted access to the pertinent data that will aid the normal development of the activities.
• SUMMER CAMP WITH THIRD-PARTIES. On some occasions, Club Atlético de Madrid, due to his desire to offer the best sports and professional training to children and teenagers, offers, along with some collaborating entities, summer camps where boys and girls will not only play football and take training sessions with the best Atlético de Madrid’s coaches, but they will also experience a language immersion, mainly in English, by using the foreign language as the sole communication tool, since the main goal of the camp is to offer a specialized technical football training to students and create an English-speaking environment where children can get used to using English or other languages as the sole communication tool, and in this manner they will overcome their fear of practising a foreign language in a natural way in their daily life.
Data will be collected to keep and manage the good running of the sports camps, as well as to promote the activities and services offered by the Club. All minors’ data shall be always requested under the authorization and consent of the minor’s father, mother or guardian. This comprises some collaborating entities that contribute to the management and arrangement of the camps, so they will be able to access the data or they will be disclosed the same, but always upon the users having been informed of it and having given their prior consent.
• VOLUNTEERS. In our Club we invite you to take part in our volunteering team, for which we look for boys and girls aged 16 to 25 who desire to collaborate in different activities throughout the season and they must be members of the Club.
The sole purpose of collecting the volunteers’ data shall be to arrange and carry out the volunteering activities. For any further information, please contact us at [email protected]
• SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES. Any information published or disclosed via CLUB ATLÉTICO DE MADRID profiles on Social Networking Sites shall become public information and shall be made available to visitors and the general public. In this regard, we recommend having due care and diligence when disclosing personal data or any other kind of information on these sites.
• ATLÉTICO DE MADRID WHATSAPP BOT. COMMUNICATION CHANNEL. CLUB ATLÉTICO DE MADRID offers its club members and all users a communication channel, through the 690372769 number on the WhatsApp messaging app, to facilitate their access to club information. For the bot to contact the fan for the first time, they must add number 690372769 to their phone’s contact list and proactively initiate a conversation. Before this first step, the bot will not make any communication. The club will store the identifiers of the fans on WhatsApp and will gather the bot’s information of use with the objective of improving the service in a continuous way and to facilitate access to the fan’s most useful and demanded information.
• WANDA METROPOLITANO WI-FI. CLUB ATLÉTICO DE MADRID offers a service for WI-FI access available to its members and all those people entering the Stadium. The Club will not make use of these data for further communications provided that you do not accept the box for the processing of your data for commercial purposes (when connecting to the network).
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. confirms to have adopted all necessary and appropriate security technical and organizational measures pursuant to provisions in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Spanish Organic Act 2018/03 regarding Personal Data Protection, and it has established and implemented all possible technical means to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized use or theft of the data provided by you.
PRINCIPLES APPLIED BY THE CLUB TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
Lawfulness, fairness and transparency principle: We shall always request your prior consent to process your personal data for one or different specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
Data minimisation principle: We shall request you only those personal data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The minimum possible data.
Storage limitation principle: Personal data shall be kept for non longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
Integrity and confidentiality principle: Your personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality of the same. You must know that we always take all necessary measures against unauthorized or undue use of our users’ personal data by third parties.
LAWFULNESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. is lawfully entitled to proceed to personal data processing in the following circumstances:-
• The client has provided his/her personal data for pre-contractual or contractual relationships.
• You are a member of the Club, a non-season-seat member, a supporter’s club member, a volunteer or you take part in any of the Club’s activities herein described in the above purposes.
• There exist statutory obligations that require the processing of personal data according to the services rendered.
In general, the legal basis that entitles us to process your personal data in our website is your CONSENT and if you are already one of our clients or members, then the legal basis is THE PERFORMANCE OF A CONTRACT.
In some events, personal data processing is necessary to comply with a statutory obligation to apply to the Club, for example, identification when accessing the Stadium for security reasons.
For further information about the legal basis for each of our data processing activities, please ask for our record of activities.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIME LIMIT
The Club intends to store the personal data provided to us only for the necessary period of time to comply with the purposes for which they were collected and to determine such liabilities as may arise out of the purposes for which they were collected.
Data storage criteria:- Personal data shall be kept for the period of time laid down by Law insofar as a mutual interest to keep the data processing remains and, when it is not longer necessary for said purpose, insofar as the contractual relationship remains in force, provided that the data subject does not apply for the deletion of the same and if they do not have to be deleted in order to comply with a statutory obligation or for the elaboration, exercise and defence of claims. Personal data shall be deleted with the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of data and full destruction of the same.
If the User withdraws his/her consent or exercises his/her rights to cancellation or deletion, then his/her personal data shall be kept locked at the disposal of the Justice Authorities for the periods of times laid down by law in order to comply with such liabilities as may arise from the processing thereof. Thereinafter, they shall be deleted under the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
MINOR’S PERSONAL DATA
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. shall not collect or process personal data of minors under 14 without fully complying with all provisions in Data Protection Act 3/2018 to apply or Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
Processing of a minor’s personal data shall be deemed as lawful if the minor is at least 14 years old. If the minor is under 14, then said personal data processing shall be deemed as lawful if the consent was given by the person having parental authority or guardianship on the minor, and only to the extent to which said consent was given or authorized.
MINOR MEMBERS. The youngest children can also become Atlético de Madrid’s members, even from their date of birth. They are the future because since childhood they already feel and get excited with the Atleti. Now it is very easy to register them as members. For children, there are two types of non-season-seat membership cards according to their age:-
1. Child Membership Card (0-5 years, for children born from 1st July 2013)
2. Non-season-seat Youth Membership Card (5-12 years, for children born from 1st July 2005)
Personal Data Processing shall be deemed as lawful only if the prior consent was given by the person having parental authority or guardianship over the minor, and only to the extent to which it was given or authorized.
TRANSFERS AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
All transfers specified below are necessary to comply with the above purposes, or they are performed in compliance with a statutory obligation. Personal data may be transferred to:-
• Atlético de Madrid Foundation, a non-profit organization in charge of the great Club Social Work.
• Collaborating Entities and Sponsors. If you give us your consent, the CLUB will disclose your personal data to our collaborating entities and sponsors. The list of our collaborating and sponsor entities is available on our website.
• Public Administration and Justice Authorities.
• Providers of computer services, including “cloud computing” services.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The processing of your personal data will be carried out, on a general basis, by service providers located within the European Union or countries which have been confirmed to have an adequate level of data protection, however, in some events, in order to be able to achieve the above purposes, certain companies rendering services to Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. may access your personal data (international data transfers).
Said transfers are made to countries that have a level of protection equivalent to that of the European Union (adequacy decisions of the European Commission, standard contractual clauses, as well as certification mechanisms) and at all times we shall ensure that, irrespective of who may have your personal data to help us to render our services, they will do it with all data protection safeguards.
CURRICULUM VITAE PROCESSING
Pursuant to provisions in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in a clear manner when collecting their personal data, we always request the consent of those applicants who provide us with their particulars and we explain to them the uses we will make of said data. For this reason, we offer you the information in a clear and accurate manner, also informing the applicant that he/she can apply for a copy of their data, which shall be offered to the data subject in a structured format.
Thus, we inform you that your personal data have been entered in a processing activity and they may be disclosed to temporary recruitment agencies or any other recruitment companies, so that you can take part in further staff recruitment processes. If your personal data have changed, please let us know in writing at [email protected] If you do not confirm your disagreement in writing within a 30-day term, then we will understand that you agree with the above personal data processing.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Our Users / clients may exercise before Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. their rights to access, rectify, delete or transfer their personal data, as well as to restrict or object to the processing of the same and not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data. Furthermore, they may withdraw their consent if they gave it for a specific purpose, they being entitled to change their preferences at all times.
They may exercise the above rights by sending an email to [email protected], or at the following address: Av. de Luis Aragonés, 4, 28022 Madrid. Users are hereby informed that they can address any kind of claim on personal data protection to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.agpd.es, Autoridad de Control del Estado Español [Regulatory Authority in the Spanish State].
Data Protection Officer. In any case, for any doubt or inquiry about the personal data processing by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the above mail address, for the attention of “Delegado de Protección de Datos”, or by email at [email protected]
THIRD-PARTY PERSONAL DATA
The contents, documents, images, graphics, logos and designs included in this website (hereinafter corporative elements) are owned by Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. and they are duly protected pursuant to the Spanish and International Intellectual Property Laws, thus it is expressly forbidden their copy or use, in any manner, without the prior and express consent of Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D.
Access to this website does not grant users any rights or rights of ownership over the intellectual property rights of the corporative elements other than the uses of the same allowed under the general conditions.
All contains included in the Website and in particular the trademarks, brand names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software or any other signs subject to business or commercial use are protected by the Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D industrial and intellectual property rights. Thus, it is forbidden any use and/or copy of the same without the express consent of the Club.
Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. shall not be liable for any infringement of third-party’s intellectual or industrial property rights which may arise from the display on the website of trademarks, brand names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software owned by third-parties which have claimed to be the proprietors of the same when including them in the website. The User undertakes to make use of the Website contents in a diligent, due and lawful manner and undertakes to abstain from and agree not to:-
a) Make use of the contents with purposes or consequences contrary to law, principles of morality, good habits or public order.
b) Reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access permission through any means of public communication, to transform or alter the contents, unless otherwise authorised by the proprietor.
c) Make use of the contents of the Website to send adverts, communications with commercial purposes, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of persons regardless of their purpose, as well as to abstain from trading or disclosing said data in any manner.
In case any dispute of any nature whatsoever arises, both parties shall endeavour to reach an amicable settlement, otherwise, the Courts of Madrid shall have jurisdiction to decide the case, it being not possible to file the action at any other venue.
USERS WHO DISAGREE WITH THIS POLICY MUST NOT ENTER ANY DATA VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ACCESS THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE.