Frequently asked questions
1. From what age do children pay?
From 4 years old (included). They must always be accompanied by an adult. Younger members enter free of charge.
2. I am a Club Member. Can someone else benefit from my discount?
No, discounts are only applicable to cardholders. They must present it together with their ID card or family book at the Atleti Territory entrance.
3. Are there any discounts for Atleti Territory?
Discounts are applied to members and groups of more than 20 people.
4. On the website you indicate that the closing time is at 7.30 pm. Does that mean I have to leave the stadium at that time?
You can enter until 7.30 pm from Monday to Sunday, Atleti Territory closes the facility at 8.45 pm.
5. How early do I have to arrive?
If you have purchased the Museum + Tour ticket you must arrive approximately half an hour before. If you only want to visit the museum our opening hours are from Monday to Sunday from 11 am to 7.30 pm and you can stay inside the museum until 8.45 pm. It is important that you respect the access time to control the capacity.
6. Can I visit the stadium on match day?
On match day, you can take the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium Tour up to 5 hours before the match starts. The Museum will be open until the beginning of the match.
7. If I am late for the tour, what happens to my ticket?
If you have not arrived on time for your guided tour, we will offer you the possibility to be included in the next tour with available capacity. Remember that all our tours are limited in capacity.
8. Can I join a guided tour by buying a ticket on the website?
Yes, buy your Museum + Tour ticket and choose the date and time from those available, which are: 11.30 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 1.30 pm, 3.30 pm, 5 pm, 5.30 pm, 6.30 pm.
Since 7 september, buy your Museum + Tour ticket and choose the date and time from those available, which are:
Monday to Thursday: 11.30 am, 1 pm, 4.30 pm and 6 pm.
Friday: 11.30am, 1 pm, 4.30 pm, 5.30 pm and 6 pm.
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 11.30 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 4.30 pm, 5.30 pm and 6 pm.
9. Do I need to bring my printed tickets?
You can bring your tickets in print or on your mobile device.
10. I want to take a guided tour, how can I book it?
We do not make reservations, you can purchase your ticket directly by clicking on this link and selecting the date and time you want.
11. Is the price different if I buy online or at the ticket office?
Yes, you will always find the cheapest price on our official website.
12. Can I only buy the ticket to visit the stadium?
No, the visit to the stadium is always accompanied by a visit to our Museum.
13. I have bought tickets for an open date, do I have to book in advance?
No, you don't need to book. You must check the schedule on our website and come in advance to see the Museum. We will give you access on the first available guided tour from your arrival.
14. I can't come to Atleti Territory on the date I bought my ticket.
If you can't come the day you bought your ticket, don't worry. Let us know at least 24 hours in advance, attaching the tickets and we will change your visit for another date and time.
15. Accessibility and wheelchair policy.
Wheelchairs: You can visit the Atleti Territory Museum without any inconvenience. All our rooms are adapted. During the tour of the stadium one of our guides will accompany you so that you can see the most relevant places in our stadium. Those people with mobility limitations and who have bought a Museum and Tour ticket, should call or write an email at least 24 hours in advance to arrange their visit.
16. How to get to the Museum?
The access to the Atleti Territory Museum is done through the commercial walkway right next to our official store.
17. What language is the visit in?
The visit will be in both Spanish and English.
18. Can I take photos or videos in Atleti Territory?
Yes, it is allowed in the whole area.
19. Is there any kind of locker to leave suitcases, baby carriages, etc.?
The lockers will be open from 11 am to 8.30 pm.
20. Is it possible to make the visit with a suitcase or a baby carriage?
It is compulsory to leave the suitcases in the luggage room, which is located in the actual Atleti Territory. However, if you want to bring the baby carriage you can do so, but we must inform you that during the visit to the stadium you will find different flights of stairs.
21. Once I have accessed Atleti Territory, can I go out and come back in?
No, only one access is allowed.
22. Is it compulsory to wear a mask?
Yes, it is compulsory to wear a mask in the whole venue. We have disinfectant gel dispensers throughout the tour.