Frequently asked questions
1. What kind of prices are there?
There are rates for the general public, with reduced prices for children between 4 and 13 years old. Club members will have a 50% discount on the general public rates, and it is free for our Benjamín members. There are special rates for groups and people with disabilities, which you can check by emailing [email protected] or calling 0034 91 365 09 31.
2. From what age do children pay?
From 4 years old (included). They must always be accompanied by an adult. Younger members enter free of charge.
3. I am a Club Member. Can someone else benefit from my discount?
No, discounts are only applicable to cardholders. They must present it together with their ID card or family book at the Atleti Territory entrance.
4. Is the price different if I purchase online or at the ticket office?
Yes, you will find the cheapest price on our official website. In the case of club members, the prices will be the same both on the website and at the ticket office.
5. How long does the visit to Territorio Atleti last?
The estimated time for the visit if you buy the Museum + Tour ticket is 2 hours and 30 minutes. You can take as long as you want to visit the museum, although as a reference you can visit it in 1 hour and 30 minutes, since the guided tour is approximately one hour long. Our recommendation is that if you buy your Museum + Tour ticket you should visit the museum first, especially if visiting in the late hours of the day, although you can also see the museum after the tour.
6. How early do I have to arrive?
If you have purchased the Museum + Tour ticket, we recommend visiting the museum at least 1.5 hours before, unless you're coming in the first shift of the day. In that case, you should visit the museum later. You must be punctual for the guided tour.
7. Closing time is at 6 pm. Does that mean I have to leave the stadium at that time?
You can enter until 6 pm and stay until the facility closes at 7.30 pm.
8. Can I visit the stadium on match day?
On match day, you can take the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium Tour up to 5 hours before the match starts. The Museum will be open until the beginning of the match.
9. If I am late for the tour, what happens to my ticket?
If you have not arrived on time for your guided tour, we will offer you the possibility to be included in the next tour with available capacity. Remember that all our tours are limited in capacity.
10. Do I need to bring my printed tickets?
You can bring your tickets in print or on your mobile device.
11. I want to take a guided tour. How can I book it?
We do not make reservations, you can purchase your ticket directly by clicking on this link and selecting the date and time you want.
12. Can I only buy the ticket to visit the stadium?
No, the visit to the stadium is always accompanied by a visit to our Museum.
13. I have bought tickets for an open date. Do I have to book in advance?
No, you don't need to book. You must check the schedule on our website and come in advance to see the Museum. We will give you access on the first available guided tour from your arrival.
14. I can't come to Atleti Territory on the date I bought my ticket.
If you can't come the day you bought your ticket, don't worry. Let us know at least 24 hours in advance, attaching the tickets and we will change your visit for another date and time.
15. If I bought a museum ticket, could I join a guided tour?
Once you get to Territorio Atleti, ask our reception if there are places available to join the next visit and pay the difference in the ticket.
16. Accessibility and wheelchair policy.
Wheelchairs: You can visit the Atleti Territory Museum without any inconvenience. All our rooms are adapted. During the tour of the stadium one of our guides will accompany you so that you can see the most relevant places in our stadium. Those people with mobility limitations and who have bought a Museum and Tour ticket, should call or write an email to [email protected] at least 24 hours in advance to arrange their visit.
17. Where is Atleti Territory located?
Access to the Atleti Territory Museum is done through the commercial walkway right next to our official store.
18. What language is the visit in?
The visit will be in both Spanish and English.
19. Can I take photos or videos in Atleti Territory?
Yes, it is allowed in the whole area.
20. Is there any kind of locker to leave suitcases, baby carriages, etc.?
Yes. There are lockers that have the same opening hours as Territorio Atleti.
21. Is it possible to make the visit with a suitcase or a baby carriage?
It is compulsory to leave the suitcases in the luggage room, which is located in the actual Atleti Territory. However, if you want to bring the baby carriage you can do so, but we must inform you that during the visit to the stadium you will find different flights of stairs.
22. Once I have accessed Atleti Territory, can I go out and come back in?
No, only one access is allowed per ticket.
23. Is it safe?
In accordance with the public administration's recommendations regarding COVID19 , the use of a mask is compulsory to access the premises. In addition, there are disinfectant gel dispensers installed both at the entrance door and in different areas of the route. Your safety is our priority.
24. Is it easy to park?
Come and park comfortably just a few metres from the Territorio Atleti entrance, located on the commercial promenade, in front of the stadium. The car park located in the west area of the Wanda Metropolitano, which is accessed by Avenida Luis Aragonés, is free, except on match days or events.