Frequently asked questions
1. What kind of prices are there?
There are rates for the general public, with reduced prices for children between 4 and 13 years old. Club members will have a 50% discount on the general public rates, and it is free for our Benjamín members. There are special rates for groups and people with disabilities, which you can check by emailing [email protected] or calling 0034 91 365 09 31.
2. From what age do children pay?
From 4 years old (included). They must always be accompanied by an adult. Younger members enter free of charge.
3. I am a Club Member. Can someone else benefit from my discount?
No, discounts are only applicable to cardholders. They must present it together with their ID card or family book at the Atleti Territory entrance.
4. Is the price different if I purchase online or at the ticket office?
Yes, you will find the cheapest price on our official website. In the case of club members, the prices will be the same both on the website and at the ticket office.
5. How long does the visit to Territorio Atleti last?
The estimated time for the visit if you buy the Museum + Tour ticket is 2 hours and 30 minutes in total. You can see the museum in as much time as you need, although as a reference you can visit it in 1 hour and 30 minutes, with the tour lasting approximately 1 hour. Our recommendation is that if you buy your Museum + Tour ticket, you should first do the stadium tour and then visit the museum, especially during the last part of the day.
6. How early do I have to arrive?
If you have purchased the Museum + Tour ticket, we recommend that you arrive 10 minutes before your visit time, especially at the end of the day.
7. Do I need to bring my printed tickets?
You can bring your tickets in print or on your mobile device.
8. I want to take a guided tour. How can I book it?
If you want to ensure that your visit is guided, send an email to [email protected] to find out which days you can take a guided tour and then buy your tickets.
9. Can I only buy the ticket to visit the stadium?
No, the visit to the stadium is always accompanied by a visit to our Museum.
10. I have bought tickets for an open date. Do I have to book in advance?
It is advisable to book by sending an email to [email protected] to ensure you have a place to enter, as on certain days seating is limited.
11. I can't come to Atleti Territory on the date I bought my ticket.
If you cannot come on the day for which you bought your ticket, you can change the date at a cost of €5 per ticket. Send an email to [email protected] for more information
12. Accessibility and wheelchair policy.
You will be able to visit the Territorio Atleti museum without any inconvenience, as all our rooms are adapted. During the tour of the stadium, one of our guides will accompany you so that you can see the most important places in our stadium. Those people with mobility limitations and who have purchased a Museum + Tour ticket must write an email to [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance to arrange their visit.
13. Where is Atleti Territory located?
Access to the Atleti Territory Museum is done through the commercial walkway right next to our official store.
14. What language is the visit in?
Guided tours can be in English or Spanish.
15. Can I take photos or videos in Atleti Territory?
Yes, it is allowed in the whole area.
16. Is there any kind of locker to leave suitcases, baby carriages, etc.?
Yes. There are lockers that have the same opening hours as Territorio Atleti.
17. Is it possible to make the visit with a suitcase or a baby carriage?
It is compulsory to leave the suitcases in the luggage room, which is located in the actual Atleti Territory. However, if you want to bring the baby carriage you can do so, but we must inform you that during the visit to the stadium you will find different flights of stairs.
18. Once I have accessed Atleti Territory, can I go out and come back in?
No, only one access is allowed per ticket.
19. Is it easy to park?
Come and park comfortably just a few meters from the Territorio Atleti entrance, located on the commercial promenade, in front of the stadium. The car park located in the west area of the Cívitas Metropolitano, which is accessed by Avenida Luis Aragonés, is free, except on match days or events.