- Tuesday to Sunday from 11:00 to 19:00h (last access).
- Tuesday to Friday: guided tour at 12:00, 13:30, 16:30 and 18:00h.
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: Free tour from 11:00 to 18:00h (last access).
- Monday: closed, except Madrid bank holidays.
- Estimated duration of Museum visit: one hour and a half.
- Estimated duration of Tour visit: one hour.
*If the tour is cancelled or modified without prior notice for sporting or organisational reasons, tickets may be exchanged for another day.
Organise your visit
The 2020/21 LaLiga is Red & White, and now you can see the trophy at Territorio Atleti.
Come and enjoy our 11th league title!
Territorio Atleti is the meeting place for all fans who want to feel what we are, learn about the Atleti values, enjoy the passion for our colours and have fun. It gives you the chance to take a tour of the Wanda Metropolitano and visit our museum, which covers an area of 1,400 square metres. There, you will enjoy in a fun and interactive way our club’s history, as well as the values that identify the Atlético fans.
See you soon!
* From Tuesday to Thursday (until 5:00 pm CET) and on Fridays, LaLiga 2020/21 trophy will be on display at the Museum, while on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays you can see it in the team locker room.