The stats for Atlético de Madrid-Betis
Our upcoming LaLiga fixture is to be played at the Cívitas Metropolitano on Sunday at 9:00pm CET.
The stats of the Atleti-Betis, matchday 27 of LaLiga that will be played from 9:00pm CET on Sunday:
- We have faced Real Betis on 136 occasions with a record of 71 wins, 32 draws and 33 defeats in all competitions.
- Atlético de Madrid have only lost one of the 20 games they have played against Betis in LaLiga in Diego Pablo Simeone's era (W15, D4, L1) and it was at the Benito Villamarín (1-0 in February 2019).
- Atlético de Madrid has not lost a home game against Real Betis in LaLiga since December 2011.
- Atlético de Madrid has not lost in the last nine visits by Real Betis in LaLiga (8W 1E), keeping a clean sheet in the last six games, five of them at the Cívitas Metropolitano.
- Atlético de Madrid is the second team that has got the most points (27 points - 8V 3D 1D) in LaLiga since the competition came back after the World Cup.
- Atlético de Madrid is the team that has scored the most goals thanks to substitute players in the five big European leagues this season (13) along with Napoli.
- Antoine Griezmann is the second LaLiga player to have participated in the most goals since the competition resumed after the World Cup (nine, four goals and five assists).