Spectacular concert of Alejandro Sanz at the Wanda Metropolitano
What a night we lived thanks to the Spanish Singer
This Saturday, the Wanda Metropolitano hosted its second concert of this summer and Alejandro Sanz's first in the Red & White stadium. It happened just a few weeks after Ed Sheeran' show in our stadium. The Spanish artist pleased with his music the fans that filled up the stadium due to #LaGira during its passage through the capital.
Alejandro Sanz continued his tour, which began on June 1 in Seville, in which he promotes his album #ElDisco accompanied by all his great hits. It is a new stop made in our country - after the one that took place in Seville and Barcelona - and that continues the next weeks in Spain, to jump then to the U.S. and Mexico from October.
Take a look at the dates for this summer’s events at the Wanda Metropolitano:
- Saturday, June 22: Nitro Circus | 8 pm
- Saturday, June 29: Manu Carrasco | 9.30 pm
- Sunday, June 30: Concierto por la Paz | 8 pm
- July 19, 20 and 21: International Assembly of Jehovah's Witnesses | All day
- Friday, July 26: Muse | 9.30 pm