Benfica, Galatasaray and Astana will be our rivals in the group stage of the 2015-16 Champions League after the draw held in Monaco.
The composition of the groups is as follows:
- Group A: Paris Saint-Germain (France), Real Madrid (Spain), Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine) and Malmo (Sweden).
- Group B: PSV Eindhoven (Holland), Manchester United (England), CSKA Moscow (Russia) and VfL Wolfsburg (Germany).
- Group C: Benfica (Portugal), ATLÉTICO DE MADRID (Spain), Galatasaray (Turkey) y Astana (Kazakhstan).
- Group D: Juventus (Italy), Manchester City (England), Sevilla (Spain) and Borussia Mönchengladbach (Germany).
- Group E: Barcelona (Spain), Bayer Leverkusen (Germany), Roma (Italy) and BATE Borisov (Belarus).
- Group F: Bayern Munchen (Germany), Arsenal (England), Olympiacos (Greece) and GNK Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia).
- Group G: Chelsea (England), Oporto (Portugal), Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine) and Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel).
- Group H: Zenit Saint Petersburg (Russia), Valencia (Spain), Olympique Lyonnais (France) and Gent (Belgium).
You can see our team’s full calendar in this Group Stage by following this link.