The stats for Osasuna-Atleti, matchday 7 of LaLiga which will be played from 9:30pm on Thursday 28 September:
- Our team won the two games against the Navarrese team last season. A 0-1 victory in Navarra and a 3-0 at the Cívitas Metropolitano meant the six points for Atleti.
- Atlético de Madrid has a streak of ten consecutive wins against Osasuna in LaLiga. Of the last twenty matches played against Osasuna in said competition, 17 won the Red & White team, one ended in a draw and two were won by Osasuna.
- Álvaro Morata finished matchday 6 of LaLiga as the tournament's top scorer with a total of five goals. Our striker achieved this figure despite having played one less game. He therefore registers an average of one goal per game.
- Osasuna's last LaLiga game, played at El Sadar, ended with a 0-0 draw against Sevilla.
- Saúl Ñíguez scored a goal in each of the games played against Osasuna in the last edition of LaLiga.
- Osasuna has won its last two games played on Thursday in LaLiga, both at home. Our team hasn't lost any game (4W 1D) in the last five games played on that day.