Atleti travel to Espanyol’s RCDE Stadium on Sunday to face the Catalan side at 4 pm CET.
- We’ve faced Espanyol 157 times, collecting 81 wins, 29 draws and 47 defeats and averaging 3.24 goals per match.
- Our team visits the RCDE Stadium following our comeback against Villarreal at the Wanda Metropolitano.
- Simeone’s men have earned seven of the last nine available points. Espanyol, on the other hand, have picked up four.
- Ángel Correa has netted five goals and provided six assists this season. No Atleti player has been involved in more goals than him in LaLiga.
- Espanyol have earned seven points at the RCDE Stadium this season. In their last home game, they beat Mallorca 1-0.
- Raúl de Tomás, with four goals, is the Catalan side’s top scorer.
- Since Abelardo’s arrival, Espanyol have picked up nine points in seven matches, just one less than in the previous 18.
- Our team has earned 15 points away from home in the current LaLiga season.