The stats for Elche-Atleti
Our upcoming LaLiga fixture is to be played at the Martínez Valero on Wednesday at 9:30pm CET.
The stats for Elche-Atleti, presented by Plus500
- We faced Elche 45 times, with a balance of 28 wins, 9 draws and 8 defeats.
- In the first leg, played at the Wanda Metropolitano, we won 1-0 thanks to Ángel Correa's goal.
- We have won in our last four games at the Martínez Valero. The last one, with the result of 0-1 thanks to Marcos Llorente's goal.
- Our team beat Real Madrid (1-0) in the Madrid derby in the last LaLiga game. Carrasco was the scorer.
- Simeone will experience his 400th game as a Red & White coach in LaLiga.
- Elche occupies the 14th position with 39 points, with a 7-point advantage over the relegation places.
- Elche have took 4 of the last 6 points at home, with a 3-0 win against Mallorca and a 1-1 draw against Osasuna.
- Pere Milla, with 8, and Lucas Boyé, with 7, are the top scorers for Elche.
- Ángel Correa and Luis Suárez, with 11, are Atleti's top scorers in LaLiga.
- Atleti has collected 24 points away from the Wanda Metropolitano, a figure identical to that recorded by Elche playing at the Martínez Valero.
- Our team is the LaLiga club that has conceded the lowest percentage of goals in the last quarter of an hour of the match, with 17%.