Atleti faces Eibar at Ipurua in a new league match, which is to be played on Saturday at 4.15 p.m. CET.
- Our team has kept 10 clean sheets in the last 14 LaLiga games (18 in total).
- Eibar have only lost one of their last 12 home league matches, keeping clean sheets in five of them.
- Saúl Ñíguez has scored three goals against the Basque side, more than against any other team.
- Charles is Eibar’s first ever player to score 10 or more goals at home in the top flight of Spanish football in one season (he has netted 11 so far).
- Since he arrived at our club, Simeone hasn’t lost against José Luis Mendilibar in LaLiga, in which he has won eight of his ten encounters with the Basque coach.
- Out of the 47 goals we’ve scored so far, 19 have been scored with the right foot, 19 with the left, seven with the head, one with the pelvic region and one was an own goal. Out of Eibar’s 42 goals, 29 were scored with the right foot, 10 with the head and three with the left foot.