The stats for Atleti-Villarreal, matchday 13 of LaLiga which will be played from 9pm on Sunday 12 November:
- Our team have only lost one of their last 10 matches against Villarreal in LaLiga (3W 6D).
- Villarreal have lost just one of their last 10 visits to teams from Madrid in LaLiga (4W 5D), 2-1 to Rayo Vallecano last May.
- Our team have won their last 14 home games in LaLiga, scoring an average of 2.8 goals in them, and, if they win, will establish their longest home winning streak in their league history.
- Villarreal have just 12 points from their opening 12 games in LaLiga 23/24 (3W 3D 6L).
- Álvaro Morata and Gerard Moreno have both scored seven goals in LaLiga 23/24, the most by a Spanish player in Europe's top five leagues this season.
- Ángel Correa has scored five goals in 14 games against Villarreal in LaLiga, his highest tally against the same opponent in the competition.