Atleti face Real Madrid in a home derby on Saturday at 9 pm CET.
- Our team has only lost one of the last 23 home games, collecting 17 wins and five draws.
- Diego Costa could score his 50th LaLiga goal for Atleti, as his tally currently stands at 49. Our striker has netted four goals against Real Madrid in all competitions.
- Simeone’s men haven’t lost any of the four matches played at the Wanda Metropolitano this season.
- The last game between both sides took place this summer in the International Champions Cup, where Atleti earned a 7-3 win.
- Real Madrid have so far earned seven out of a possible nine points away from home.
- Our team has scored seven goals so far in LaLiga (two with the head, two with the left foot and three with the right).
- Three of our seven goals have been netted between the minutes 16 and 30. Real Madrid have scored four between minutes 31 and 45.