Atleti plays Rayo Vallecano at 4.15 p.m. CET on Saturday. Simeone's team travels to the Estadio de Vallecas for LaLiga Matchday 24.
- Our team has won the last four league derbies against Rayo Vallecano, whereas our opponents only beat us in one of our last 14 meetings in the competition.
- Rayo Vallecano has scored at least one goal in their last 22 home games, their best ever streak at their stadium in the league.
- Álvaro Morata has scored in the two LaLiga matches that he's played against Rayo Vallecano.
- Raúl de Tomás is the Spanish top scorer in the current edition of LaLiga (eight goals, same as Iago Aspas).
- Antoine Griezmann has scored in his last five games against Rayo Vallecano in all competitions. Moreover, they are the club against which the Frenchman has scored the most amount of goals in his career (eight, tied with Valladolid, Athletic, Celta, Real Madrid and Sevilla).
- Diego Pablo Simeone has only lost one of his last 10 matches against Rayo Vallecano.
- Out of the 33 goals that our team has scored so far, 16 have been with the right foot, 11 with the left, four with the head, one with the pelvic region and one was an own goal. As for Rayo's 27 goals, 14 were scored with the right foot, 10 with the left and two with the head.
- Oblak and Griezmann are the players from our squad who have played the most amount of games (23, all of them), whereas Vitolo is our player who has come on from the bench the most times (10).
- Adrián Embarba has played all of Rayo's games (23), while Bebé is their player who has come on as a substitute the most amount of times (12).