The stats for Atleti-Mallorca, matchday 14 of LaLiga which will be played from 9pm on Saturday 25 November:
- The last game between both teams in LaLiga ended with victory for our team at the Cívitas Metropolitano (3-1).
- Our team is going through its best streak of consecutive wins at home in the First Division (15 W), with an average of 2.8 goals scored in these matches.
- We have only lost one of the last 10 games played at the Cívitas Metropolitano against Mallorca in LaLiga, 1-2 in December 2021.
- Atlético de Madrid has this season the greatest positive difference between its goals scored and its expected goals in LaLiga according to the statistical probability metric.
- The direct duel between Diego Pablo Simeone and Javier Aguirre comes to this game evenly matched, with three wins, one draw and three losses for each coach.
- Both our team and Mallorca scored most of our goals from minute 76 to minute 90 of the game. For our part, 9 of the 29 goals we have scored in LaLiga have come in that range, while on Mallorca side there are 4 of the 12 they have achieved.
- Álvaro Morata has scored three goals in four games played with the Red & White against Mallorca.
- We currently have the same number of goals against in LaLiga as the Balearic team has scored in favor (12).