Atleti face Girona at the Wanda Metropolitano on Tuesday at 7.30 p.m. CET.
- Girona have won their last three away league games, in which they faced Real Madrid, Rayo Vallecano and Leganés.
- Álvaro Morata has scored four goals in his last four LaLiga matches, while Saúl has netted three in his last four home games.
- Cristhian Stuani has scored 53.1% of Girona’s goals this season (17/32) and 46.3% of his team’s goals in the top flight of Spanish football (38/82).
- Girona have scored 34% of their goals with the head in the current LaLiga season, the highest percentage of any side (11/32).
- Eusebio Sacristán has only won one the matches in which he’s been involved as a coach against Atleti.
- Out of the 43 goals we’ve scored up until now, 19 have been scored with the right foot, 16 with the left, six with the head, one with the pelvic region and one was an own goal. On the other hand, Girona have scored 32 goals, out of which 19 were scored with the right foot, 11 with the head and two with the left foot.
- Oblak and Griezmann are the players from our team that have played the most matches in the current LaLiga season (29, all of them). Vitolo is the player that has come on from the bench the most times (11).