Atleti are to face Girona at the Wanda Metropolitano on Wednesday in the Copa del Rey. The Last 16 return leg is to be played at 7.30 p.m. CET.
- Our team has scored six goals so far in the cup, whereas Girona have scored five. Gelson, Lemar, Kalinic, Correa, Vitolo and Griezmann have scored our goals, and Granell, Portu, Alcalá, Montes and Lozano are the goalscorers for Eusebio Sacristán's side.
- Out of the members of our current squad, Koke is the player who has played the most Copa del Rey games for our club (37). Ramalho, with nine appearances, leads the pack for Girona.
- Since his arrival, Diego Pablo Simeone has been involved in 46 cup matches (25W, 12D, 9L).
- Both sides have faced each other four times in official competitions, and all four games ended in a draw.
- Out of the 22 games that Girona have played in Madrid in the 21st Century, the Catalan side has won four, drawn eight and lost 10.
- With Girona's current run in the Copa del Rey, they've equaled their best result in the competition, making it to the Round of 16 after 69 years.