Atleti are to face Sevilla at the Wanda Metropolitano in the third LaLiga match of the season. The game is to be played at 7 pm CET.
- Atleti and Sevilla are the only teams to have won the first two league matches.
- If we win on Sunday, it will be the second time we win the first three LaLiga games of the season under Simeone (the previous time was in the 2013/14 season).
- Eibar are the only side to have scored a goal against us from outside the box at the Wanda Metropolitano in the league (Rubén Peña in May 2018).
- João Félix (19 year, 289 days old during the match against Leganés) is the youngest player to have provided an assist in LaLiga this season.
- Eibar are Saúl Ñíguez’s favourite victim in LaLiga, having scored three goals against the Basque side.
- In their previous league game, Mendilíbar’s team earned an away draw against Osasuna.
- In our last match against Eibar, which was played at Ipurua on April 20, we earned a 1-0 win thanks to a goal from Lemar.
- Paulo Oliveira has scored Eibar’s only goal so far in LaLiga this season.