Atleti take on Betis on Saturday at the Wanda Metropolitano at 9pm CET.
- We’ve faced the Andalusian club 104 times (53W, 23D, 28L).
- At home, we’ve beaten Betis 32 times, drawn 14 and lost six.
- The games between the two clubs average 2.75 goals per match.
- With the win at Balaídos, we went unbeaten for the 20th consecutive game, equalling our best ever streak.
- Diego Pablo Simeone has faced Betis 15 times as a coach (11W, 3D, 1L).
- Atleti remain unbeaten in the last seven home matches against Betis (6W, 1D).
- Manuel Pellegrini’s side have won two of their three away games so far in LaLiga.
- Betis are the team that has created the most chances thus far in the league – 57.
- Luis Suárez (3) and Tello and William Carvalho (2) are their teams’ top scorers.