LALIGA | MATCHDAY 7
The stats for Alavés-Atleti
Our team takes on the Basque side at Mendizorroza on Saturday at 2pm CET.
The stats for Alavés-Atleti, presented by Plus500.
- We have faced Alavés 22 times (12W, 5D, 5L).
- Our team won the previous game at Alavés 2-1 thanks to the goals from Llorente and Luis Suárez.
- Atleti are unbeaten in the last 12 LaLiga fixtures against the Basque club (8W, 4D), who last beat us in 2003.
- We’re unbeaten in our last six matches in Vitoria (4W, 2D).
- This season, we have won our three away games 2-1 (at Celta, Espanyol and Getafe).
- Joselu (1) is Alavés’ top scorer, whereas Correa and Suárez (3) are Atleti’s.
- Alavés’ home record last season allowed them to stay in the top flight of Spanish football. At their stadium, they earned 24 out of their 38 points.
- Our team is unbeaten in the last 11 LaLiga fixtures (8W, 3D) – winning the last seven by a margin of just one goal.
- Simeone’s men have come back from behind to win four out of their last eight matches (6W, 2D). It’s the same number of comebacks as they completed in the previous 21 league games (36W, 18D, 7L).