At 9 p.m. CET on Tuesday, Atleti will play against Club Brugge in the last game of this year's Champions League group stage.
- Both sides have faced each other five times, out of which Atleti have won three games and Club Brugge two. In fact, those are the only five times in which we've played against a Belgian team.
- Regardless of the final score, Club Brugge will finish third of the Champions League group, whereas our team will finish top of the group if we win the game or if Borussia Dortmund don't beat AS Monaco.
- Atleti have only lost two of the last nine European away matches, and Club Brugge have not won any of their last eight continental games at their stadium.
- Antoine Griezmann is the Champions League top scorer this season with four goals.
- Hans Vanaken and Wesley, with two goals each, are Club Brugge's top scorers in the European competition.
- Jan Oblak reached 50 Champions League matches in the last game against AS Monaco.