Atleti face UE Sant Andreu in the first leg of the Copa del Rey's Round of 32. The game is to be played at 9.30 p.m. CET on Tuesday at the Narcís Sala Stadium.
- This won't be the first time our team faces UE Sant Andreu in the Copa del Rey's Round of 32. Atleti played against the Catalans in December 2013, earning a 4-0 win away from home and a 2-1 victory at the Vicente Calderón.
- The match is to be our team's debut in this season's Copa del Rey, whereas UE Sant Andreu will play their fourth round of the competition. The Catalans have knocked out UE Cornellá (1-1, [2-3 on penalties), Gernika (1-0) and Calahorra (1-0).
- UE Sant Andreu are the only remaining Tercera División team in the Copa del Rey, out of the category's 18 clubs that started the competition.
- UE Sant Andreu have played ten home games this season in all competitions and are yet to lose (8W, 2D).
- Koke is the player from Atleti's current squad who has played more games in the Copa del Rey (36 matches). Diego Costa is our top scorer (12 goals).
- Since Simeone's arrival, we have only lost three out of 22 Copa del Rey away matches.
- UE Sant Andreu's best result in the competition was in the 1970/71 season, when the Catalans reached the quarter finals in the then-called Copa del Generalísimo.