Atleti face Espanyol at the Wanda Metropolitano on Sunday. The LaLiga Matchday 13 game is to be played at 4 pm CET.
- We have played the Catalan side 156 times in the league (80W, 29D, 47L).
- In those 156 matches, our team has scored 295 goals and Espanyol have netted 209.
- Up until now, all three matchups between Simeone and Pablo Machín have ended in a draw.
- Out of the 12 goals we’ve scored in the current LaLiga season, six have been netted with the right foot, three with the left and three with the head. On the other hand, out of Espanyol’s six strikes, three have come with the left foot, two with the right and one was an own goal.
- Atleti have kept clean sheets in seven of the 12 league matches this season, more than any other team.
- Oblak, Koke and Saúl are our three players who have played the most LaLiga matches: 12 (all of them). So have Espanyol’s Diego López, Sánchez, Roca and Vargas. Marcos Llorente (six) and Granero (five) are the players that have come on from the bench the most times.