LaLiga is back to the Wanda Metropolitano on Sunday, where Atleti face Levante at 12 p.m. CET on Matchday 19.
- Our team is yet to lose at home against Levante in the league, in which we've won 12 out of our 14 games against the Valencian side.
- Levante are the team who has scored the most amount of goals (seven) in the first 15 minutes of their LaLiga matches.
- Sunday's clash will see the clash between the side who concedes the most shots on goal (Levante, 119) and the team who concedes the least (Atleti, 56).
- Diego Pablo Simeone's men haven't lost any of their last 15 LaLiga games, and only failed to score in one of those matches.
- Since he arrived at Atleti, Antoine Griezmann has been involved in six goals against Levante in LaLiga (five goals, one assist). Moreover, the French striker has scored in the last four league games.
- Levante player José Luis Morales is the Spanish footballer who was involved in the most away goals in 2018, with eight goals and three assists.
- Out of our 26 goals so far, 12 have been scored with the right foot, eight with the left, four with the head, one with the pelvic region and one has been an own goal.
- Oblak, Griezmann and Correa are our players who have played the most games in the current LaLiga season (18), whereas Vitolo is our player who has come on from the bench the most times (eight).