Atleti faces Celta in a new LaLiga home game on Saturday at 6.30 p.m. CET.
- Our team has scored at least one goal in the last 16 league matches at the Wanda Metropolitano (12W, 3D, 1L). It’s our best streak since February 2013, when we went 21 consecutive games scoring.
- Celta haven’t lost any of their last three LaLiga matches (2W, 1D), scoring three goals in each of those games.
- Antoine Griezmann has been involved in 11 goals in his last 13 matches against the Vigo side (seven goals and four assists). The Frenchman has scored at least one goal in all of his last three home games against Celta.
- Jan Oblak is the goalkeeper playing in Europe’s top five leagues – with at least 20 games played this season – that holds the best save percentage (80.4%), having conceded 21 goals from 107 shots on target.
- Diego Pablo Simeone hasn’t lost any of his six LaLiga home matches against Celta (5W, 1D), winning the last three.
- Griezmann is our team’s main offensive threat, having registered 13 goals and 13 assists in the current edition of LaLiga.