Welcome to Madrid, one of the capitals of world football. Join us live and enjoy a total experience of Europe's most popular sport. We propose a plan that includes:
- Access to the Atlético de Madrid Museum. Together with our specialists in Atletico history, enjoy a visual journey through the history of Atlético de Madrid and the trophy room of the club, one of the largest in the world.
- Guided tour of the Vicente Calderón. Prepare to be amazed with all the anecdotes that hide in one of the most emblematic buildings of modern football.
- Attend an Atlético de Madrid match. A football fan who has lived 90 minutes at the Vicente Calderón always returns. The red and white fans win every week and earn the label of one of the most lively crowds on the continent.
- Still hungry for more? We suggest a visit to the restaurant 1903 Sport Arena, located in the stadium, where there is always the possibility of bumping in to one of the legends of the club... Bon appetit!
Information and reservationsEstadio Vicente Calderon, access via gate 23 by the official restaurant of Atlético de Madrid Arena Sport '1903 '. Paseo de los Melancólicos, 67. Madrid 28005.
EMT Bus: 17, 18, 23, 34, 35, 36, 50, 116, 118 and 119.
Phone: + 34 91 365 09 31 / + 34 91 366 65 68
Fax: + 34 91 365 24 55
Schools, associations, institutions and groups in general, can enjoy a full day of entertainment and fun at the Vicente Calderón Stadium. First, visit the Atlético de Madrid Museum, one of the world's best sports museums. Subsequently take a tour of the most important corners of the stadium (*) and end the day experiencing all the excitement and atmosphere of a football match at the Calderón. Guided tours of the stadium are subject to partial or total cancellation restrictions depending on the sport, for security or organizational reasons. Prices do vary depending on the game.
|PACK CATEGORY||AREA||RATES FROM||MUSEUM||STADIUM TOUR*||COVERED PLACE||CATERING|
|VIP CLASS||VIP GOLD||210 €||X||X||X||X|
|FIRST CLASS||VIP SILVER||100 €||X||X||X||X|
|SECOND CLASS||TERRACE STAND||80 €||X||X||X|
|THIRD CLASS||SIDE STAND||70 €||X||X|
|ECONOMY CLASS||SECOND TIER NORTH STAND||40 €||X||X|
** Rates according to the category of the match.
* There are no stadium tours on match days due to pre-matc preparation works within the Satadium. We keep your reservation until the end of the season. After the payment of the Tourist Pack refunds are not allowed.