1. Benjamin membership card (from 0-5 years old, born from 1st July, 2012)
This membership card identifies them as Club members and, therefore, has been assigned a membership number that can be saved as long as the membership is renewed each year. The joining fee of this membership card has a cost of 25€, although its renewal is free (0€). The children can enjoy many advantages:
- Access to matches at the Wanda Metropolitano stadium without occupying a seat (except in those matches or areas* of the stadium where, for safety reasons or other circumstances, the Club so states it).
- Discounts for the IndiPark, access charges, and birthday celebrations.
- Free access to the Museum and Tour, provided they are accompanied by an adult.
The Benjamin membership card must be imperatively linked to an adult membership card.
2. Child Membership card (from 5 to 12 years old, born from 1st July, 2004).
This membership card identifies them as Club members and, therefore, has been assigned a membership number that can be saved as long as the membership is renewed each year. It costs only 25€ per season and the children enjoy many advantages:
- Possibility of obtaining a child invitation to attend League match at the Wanda Metropolitano, except for matches against Real Madrid and F.C. Barcelona, booked in advance in the deadlines set by the club and until maximum capacity per match is reached, limited to 1,000 tickets. The children invitations will be in the area assigned by the club and will depend on available seats.
- Free one-hour pass for Indipark.
- 10% discount in birthday celebrations at Indipark.
- Free access to the Museum and Tour, provided that they are always accompanied by an adult.
- Free access to attend the matches of the Academy’s teams played at the Wanda Atlético of Madrid Training Complex until seating capacity is reached (except Atlético de Madrid B and the first team of Atlético de Madrid Ladies).
- Up to 80% discount or priority to buy children's tickets in fixtures to be determined throughout the season (except for matches against Real Madrid and F.C. Barcelona and European competition fixtures).
- 10% discount in the Club’s official stores (not cumulative to other offers and promotions).
For a minor to become a benjamin or child member, it is imperative to provide the basic information of the child, as well as the information of the parent or guardian who must be member of the club:
- DPersonal information of the minor: name and surname, date of birth, and ID (or family register book in case of not having an ID).
- Contact information for the adult: address (street, number, floor, postal code, town, and province), mobile phone, landline phone and e-mail.
- Bank details: when registering for the first time, the payment will be made in cash or by credit/debit card. However, the payment of future renewals will be made exclusively by direct debit payment, so it is also necessary to provide an account number of any entity (except for those residing abroad).
|*Under no circumstances will they have access to the Neptuno - Atlético de Madrid Premium and Supporters’ Stand areas.|